We have a great opportunity for a Sewing Machinist in Sydney CBD.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
- Previous experience working in a similar capacity is preferred
- Working knowledge of sewing machine mechanics
- Sound garment construction knowledge
- Ability to prioritise tasks with excellent time management skills
- Good communication skills (Vietnamese speaking is a plus)
- Can work 20 hours per week
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.