We have a great opportunity for a Sewing Machine Operator in Cabramatta.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
This business knows what they are looking for and are not concerned with your previous experience, they just want to find the right person that fits in with their values.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
- Developing or established sewing skills
- Experience in, or desire to learn more about this trade
- Ability to multi-task, follow instructions, and work to set deadlines
- Can work unsupervised and able communicate clearly
- A great eye for detail with a focus on quality
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Strong work ethic, reliability and attendance are key
- Enthusiastic team player who networks with others and makes active contributions to the team
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now