We have a great opportunity for a Service Advisor for a Truck Dealership in Mildura.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
You will be responsible for the following:
- Booking in customers
- Explaining, and selling service work to customers
- Answering customer enquiries via email, telephone, and face to face
- Managing and maintaining customer relationships
- Data entry of service information
This is an ideal opportunity for a qualified mechanic to take the next step in their career.
- Have a passion for customer service and experience in a customer service position
- Mechanical knowledge is preferred
- Excellent phone manner and written communication
- High attention to detail
- A willingness to learn and expand your knowledge of trucks
- Efficient time management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Team attitude and willingness to help others
- Valid Australian driver’s licence
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.