We have a great opportunity for a Senior Mechanic in Brendale.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
Looking for a fully qualified Mechanic with ability to oversee staff and new apprentice. This role will suit a Senior Mechanic with ability to run business day to day in absence of Owner/Manager.
- Proven experience and qualifications as a Mechanic
- Ability to manage a shop and lead/oversee staff
- Strong work ethic and reliable
- Great communication and customer service skills
- Good physical strength and stamina
- Commitment to all health and safety guidelines
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now