Have you recently lost your job? Are you suffering from anxiety or depression? Do you have a disability or mental health condition?
At AimBig Employment we connect people seeking sustainable and meaningful work with the right employers. We strongly value diversity and inclusion through our commitment to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
We have multiple opportunities for Security Officers around the Central Coast.
Some of what you’ll get up to in the role:
- Gate keeping
- Traffic Control
- Perform static/roaming patrols
- CCTV monitoring
- Use appropriate de-escalation techniques to manage conflicts
- Liaise with internal and external customers, staff and authorities
- Perform first aid or CPR when needed
- Write reports as needed (e.g. incident reports, etc.)
What you’ll need:
- Current Security Licence preferred or willingness to secure one
- First Aid Certificate desirable
- Valid driver’s licence and own transport
- Positive and proactive approach
- Demonstrated experience in conflict resolution
- Passion for delivering professional and efficient customer service
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work autonomously in sometimes fast pace environment
- High attention to detail
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555Apply Now