We have a great opportunity for a Security Officer around Mildura.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Static Guard dealing with members of the public and patients
- Site Security
- Alarm and Code Call Response
- On the job training provided
- Current Victorian Security License
- Current Driver’s License
- Working with Children Check or willing to obtain
- Good communication skills
- Physically fit
- Able to work shift work and be on-call
- Cert 3 in Security Operations preferable, but not essential
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.