We have a great opportunity for a Security Officer around Brisbane.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Inspect and patrol premises regularly
- Monitor property entrance
- Authorise entrance of people and vehicles
- Report any suspicious behaviours and happenings
- Secure all exits, doors, and windows
- Crowd control & monitor surveillance cameras
This role is linked to a pre-employment program which includes 10 days of theory and practical training.
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- A friendly personality and good personal presentation
- Ability to work independently
- Flexible with working hours including weekends and public holidays
- Good physical condition
- Must pass a Police check (including fingerprints – once course is completed)
- Medical will be required
- Covid vaccine may be required
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now