We have a great opportunity for School Crossing Supervisors around Melbourne.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
- Experience working with children or the public is an advantage
- Able to communicate clearly, reliable with a strong focus on safety
- Have a reliable form of transport
- Currently hold or be willing to obtain an Employee Working with Children Check & Police Check
- Be available Monday to Friday from 8:00AM to 9:00AM and 3:00PM to 4:00PM
- Flexible with work locations (Locations available: Geelong, Broadmeadows, Campbellfield, Craigieburn, Greenvale, Meadows Heights, and Roxburgh Park)
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.