We have a great opportunity in various roles for School/ Commercial/ Residential Cleaners in the Greater Newcastle area.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
This business knows what they are looking for and just wants to find the right person that fits in with their values and culture. Full Training is provided.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
General cleaning duties include, but are not restricted to:
- Empty bins in all rooms and facilities
- Tidy and dust all rooms and facilities
- Vacuum carpets, clean toilets and hand basins, wash floors in toilets and wet areas
- Keep a check on cleaning materials in cleaning trolleys
- Check & refill toilet rolls, paper towels and soap dispensers
- Clean glass surfaces, wipe student desks and tables
- Ensure the windows and doors are closed and locked, lights and appliances turned off
- Use heavy commercial cleaning equipment and chemicals for specific tasks
- Undertake any other duties as may be required from time to time
- Heavy lifting maybe required
- Early Morning, Afternoon and Night shifts available
- Cleaning experience is not essential, but preferred
- A reliable team player with a can-do attitude
- Physically fit and able to carry out duties
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now