We have a great opportunity for School Cleaners around Sydney Eastern Suburbs.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
This business knows what they are looking for and are not concerned with your previous experience, they just want to find the right person that fits in with their values.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
Currently looking for School Cleaners who can provide high cleaning services to Public Schools and Government Buildings in the Eastern Suburbs area. No prior experience is required.
- Cleaning and Disinfecting of all facilities including classrooms, bathrooms, kitchens, and grounds
- Vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, dusting, and wiping, etc
- You will need to be able to complete various duties under strict timelines
- Maintenance of stock supplies and orders
- Must be physically fit and able to perform inherent duties of cleaning role
- Needs to be able to carry a vacuum cleaner on your back (about 7kgs)
- Able to pass WWC and Government Clearance
- Car and licence are not required, but would be preferred if living outside the Eastern Suburbs area and happy to travel
- Must be available to work Monday to Friday (5am-9am and/ or 2pm-6pm and/or 11am-3pm)
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.