We have a great work from home opportunity for Sales Assistants.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
This company has been empowering people to become their own boss and make their own lifestyle choices through having a portable business.
The primary purpose of this position is to assist the company in achieving and exceeding sales targets by delivering superior customer service to all clients and potential clients.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Follow up warm leads and close sales by phone
- Exceed sales targets and daily KPI’s
- Updating CRM for notes and scheduling (Infusionsoft/Keap)
- Previous experience in sales, preferably in a phone-based role will be highly regarded
- Self-discipline, determined and able to work autonomously and in a small team
- Computer skills, and use of CRM scheduling of appointments, making notes are beneficial
- A laptop, phone, and reliable internet (allowances available)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What’s in it for You:
- Enjoy a Relaxed environment | Immediate Start For the Right Candidate
- Supportive, Accommodating & Passionate Long Term Stable Team
- Monday – Friday | Expanding Team | Work From Home!
- No Cold Calling with Warm Leads | Small Close-Knit Team
- Work Autonomously to Deliver Results and Make the Job Your Own
- Extensive Ongoing Training, Development & Growth Opportunities
- Rewarding Position with Uncapped Commission, Competitions & Overseas Holidays
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.