We have a great opportunity for a Sales Assistant / Customer Service in Thomastown.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
This business knows what they are looking for and are not concerned with your previous experience, they just want to find the right person that fits in with their values.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
Work for a leading school uniform supplier in Victoria. Here’s a great opportunity to join a successful family run business as a Sales Assistant/Customer Service rep in Thomastown.
You’ll be dealing with students and parents and helping them with all their uniform requirements by selling uniforms and providing customer service. Full Training provided.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to build rapport easily and be flexible in responding to the changing needs of the business
- Cash handling skills preferred
- High energy levels
- Flexibility and a can-do attitude are essential
- Able to work autonomously with high levels of self-motivation
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of and contribute positively to the team
- You take initiative and have a willingness to learn (and a great sense of humour)
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now