We have a great opportunity for Retail Staff around Rockingham/Mandurah.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Provide exceptional customer service, whether it be on the shop floor, in the entrance to the store welcoming, or helping customers at the register
- Managing stock/unpacking orders and replenishing stocks
- Carrying out other daily operational duties
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and able to walk, bend and stand for extended periods
- Available to work around peak hours, weekends, and holidays
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.