We have a great opportunity for a Retail Sales Assistant in Fairfield.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Achieve set daily targets & KPIs
- Assist in driving the sales team to achieve targets and KPIs
- Build and maintain a VIP database & VIP relationship
- Report on team performance and contribute to performance reviews
- Assist in content creation & visual merchandising
- Become a respected and highly knowledgeable personal shopper
- Previous sales experience in luxury fashion or similar setting is an advantage
- Exceptional customer service skills
- A passion for style and a high standard of personal appearance
- In-depth knowledge of the fashion industry and leading international designers
- An individual who thrives on success & exceeding targets
- An ambitious career retailer with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now