We have a great opportunity for a Retail Sales Assistant in Werribee.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
The key focus of this role as a Retail Sales Assistant is to provide an excellent customer experience and sell a diverse range of products within the retail department on a Full Time or Part time basis.
A typical day will include:
- Engaging with customers through demonstrating respect and empathy to build trust
- Accurately performing day-to-day transactions through point-of-sale system
- Visually merchandising the store, maintaining an inviting environment for our customers
- Sharing your ever-growing product knowledge in areas ranging from mobile phones, power tools, gaming consoles, musical instruments and so much more
- Working towards achieving sales targets, both individually and as a store
- Friendly and polite with a real passion for great customer service
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Cash/EFTPOS handling experience is a plus
- A team player who can work autonomously
- Flexible with shift and work schedule
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.