Looking for reliable, customer service super stars for a Retail Customer Service/Sales Assistant opportunity in Chermside.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Retail sales and customer service
- Cash and EFTPOS handling
- Restocking shelves
- General day to day running of the store
- Friendly and polite with a real passion for great customer service
- Cash/EFTPOS handling experience is an advantage
- A team player who can work independently as needed
- Flexible with shift and work schedule
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now