We have a great opportunity for Retail Customer Service Officers around Bendigo.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Performing customer sales and service transactions
- Maintaining a cash advance accurately – which includes handling and processing cash, cheques, credit cards and EFTPOS
- Promoting and processing a broad range of financial agency transactions
- Conducting and processing several identity services transactions
- Promoting products and services through up-selling and cross-selling, merchandising and other promotional activities
- Building rewarding relationships with customers by understanding their needs
- Assisting with administrative duties such as stocktaking and record maintenance
- Working up to 18-22 hours per week (usually in 3-4 hour shifts):
- Weekdays, between 8:45AM to 5:15PM
- Weekends – Saturdays, between 9:00AM to 11:00AM
- Previous experience working in a similar capacity is preferred
- Friendly, considerate person with a real passion for great customer service
- Able to stand long hours and can lift up to 16kg repeatedly
- Flexible for additional hours, as well as changing shift times or locations
- Willing to work as part of a team to deliver the best possible service and solutions to customers
- A valid driver’s licence own reliable vehicle is advantageous
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now