We have a great opportunity for a Retail Customer Service in Archerfield.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
This business knows what they are looking for and are not concerned with your previous experience, they just want to find the right person that fits in with their values.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Retail sales
- Provide excellent customer service
- Adhoc cleaning of the shop
- Work 15 to 20 hours per week
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Great work ethic, reliable and willing to learn/be trained as needed
- A desire to be part of a team and value each role
- Flexible with shift/work schedule
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now