We have a great opportunity for Retail Customer Service Assistants around Cairns.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
This business knows what they are looking for and are not concerned with your previous experience, they just want to find the right person that fits in with their values. Suitable candidates will be provided training.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Accept, receive and unload delivered packages
- Pack and unpack items for storage in stockrooms, storage yards, or warehouses
- Process shipping requests, requisitions, or purchase orders
- Keep the stock room neat and orderly
- Must be in good physical condition and capable of routinely bending to lift and move heavy items
- Can work well independently and within a team
- Flexible with shifts and work schedule
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now