Have you recently lost your job? Are you suffering from anxiety or depression? Do you have a disability or mental health condition?
At AimBig Employment we connect people seeking sustainable and meaningful work with the right employers. We strongly value diversity and inclusion through our commitment to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
We have a great opportunity for a Retail Assistant around Newcastle and surrounding areas.
Some of what you’ll get up to in the role:
- Bringing your fun and enthusiastic energy to the role
- Welcoming and helping customers
- Providing exceptional customer service, whether it be on the shop floor, in the entrance to the store welcoming, or helping customers at the register.
What you’ll need:
- Experience working in sales/customer service is desired, but not required
- Strong work ethic
- Reliable and punctual
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Be comfortable in a fast paced environment
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555Apply Now