We have a great opportunity for a Retail Assistant in Coopers Plains.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
Do you have exceptional customer service and retail skills and want to be part of an amazing team?
A new Retail Sales position is available, and we want to hear from you! You will be responsible for exceptional customer service and relationships with wonderful customers.
- Exceptional customer service and relationship building with proven experience an advantage
- Effective time management skills with the capability to prioritise and multi-task often performing a number of functions simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and visual communication skills with a huge variety of people from all walks of life
- Good problem-solving skills
- Cope well in fast-paced environment
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team, following instructions closely
- Be eligible for a working with children permit
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now