We are currently seeking for an enthusiastic Retail Assistant around Bendigo.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Deliver high level of customer service
- Cash handling / EFTPOS
- Accurately mix and tint paint
- Assist in maintaining stock levels
- Experience in retail sales is preferred
- Previous experience as a painter, paint sales or paint knowledge is an advantage
- Great communication and customer service skills
- A strong interest to learn new skills as well as an invested interest to build knowledge and expertise on products
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.