We have a great opportunity for Restaurant, Kitchen & Cellar Door Staff in Orange.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
A new Cellar Door and purpose-built Restaurant located at picturesque Nashdale, on the outskirts of Orange set amongst vineyards and apple orchards on the side of Mt Canobolas with commanding views over the valley below are searching for members to join their team.
Use your skills and experience to ensure outstanding service delivery. You will have experience in a smart casual or similar restaurant environment and/or a cellar door and enjoy providing exceptional customer service. You will have a strong passion for wine and food with a genuine interest for hospitality.
Full-Time and Casual roles available:
- Restaurant Manager
- Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Section waiters
- Sous Chef
- Chefs de Partie
- Kitchen hand
- Cellar Door Manager
- Assistant Cellar Door Manager
- Cellar Door Attendants
- Experience as a hospitality staff in a smart casual or similar restaurant environment and/or cellar door
- Demonstrated experience in exceeding guest expectations
- Adaptable and able to multitask
- Passion for food and wine
- Outstanding time management
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and a “can do” attitude
- Immaculate presentation and exceptional communication
- Able and willing to work a rotating roster including weekends, public holidays, opening and closing shifts
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now