We have a great opportunity for a Residential Cleaner in Eight Mile Plains.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Working in teams of 2 to perform general cleaning duties (such as sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, tidying, garbage collection & disposal, etc.)
- Scrubbing and sanitizing all relevant surfaces
- Carry out heavy cleaning tasks and special projects as required
- Capable of regular physical activity
- Flexible with work shift and schedule (20 hours per week)
- A valid driver’s licence is required (vehicle provided)
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.