We are advertising this position on behalf of a great local business that values diversity, inclusion and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
This business knows who they are looking for and are not overly concerned with your previous experience, they just want to find the right person that fits in with their values and culture.
We currently have 3 Receptionist roles available with a Backpackers Hostel so if this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Customer Service-based role
- Greeting and signing in guests
- Customer service and system training will be provided
- Easy going atmosphere and supportive working environment
- Flexible roster (3 shifts available 7am – 3:30pm / 2:30pm – 11pm / 10:40pm – 7:15am)
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Reliable and a good team player
- Willingness to learn and grow with our team
- Honest and trustworthy
- Enjoy making our customers feel welcome
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.