We have a great opportunity for a Purchasing & Inventory Assistant/ Admin Assistant around Dubbo.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
Reporting to the Inventory and Supply Chain Manager, you will play an integral role in the company by:
- Providing administrative support to the team
- Maintaining adequate stock levels, ensuring continuity of supply and accuracy of stock data to deliver excellent customer service for both internal & external customers
A traineeship is available for suitable candidates.
- A positive and reliable team player with good time management skills and can work independently as well as within a team
- Strong mathematical literacy, critical thinking and analytical ability, attention to detail
- Strong computer skills (including Microsoft Excel) and ability to use a range of technology
- Efficient & effective communicator
- Effective time management and ability to prioritise
- Flexible and adaptable to unpredictability
- Must be able to work to timelines and in a fast, dynamic environment
- An understanding of purchasing / procurement process to deliver exceptional outcomes for internal & external customers or experience in similar role is an advantage, but not required
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now