We have a great opportunity for a Public Transport Driver in Sydney City. Training Provided.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
The Public Transport Driver is responsible to operate public transport vehicles in a safe and efficient manner.
You must comply with all policies and procedures in such a way to optimise the standard of service delivered to passengers.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Year 12 or equivalent and/or demonstrated work experience
- NSW or Interstate Driver’s Licence Class C
- National criminal records check
Skills and Attributes:
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to work rotating shifts including nights and weekends
- Demonstrated experience working in a team, under limited supervision or alone
- Ability to undertake intensive on-job training
- Demonstrated ability to manage difficult situations calmly and effectively
- Previous experience in delivering quality customer service
- Ability to deal with customer complaints
- Demonstrated experience at communicating with broad range of stakeholders across the organisation
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now