We have a great opportunity for a Property Maintenance Worker in Ipswich.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Perform general maintenance
- Removalist – Help clients move in and out of accommodation (Short term, medium term and long term)
- Operate and transport wheelchairs and other assistive equipment
- Put together flat pack furniture as required
- Any other relevant tasks
- Excellent physical condition
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have a valid driver’s licence (role is based in Ipswich, but may be required to drive to clients in the greater Brisbane region)
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.