We have a great opportunity for a Production Worker in Padstow.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
This business knows what they are looking for and just wants to find the right person that fits in with their values and culture. No prior experience is necessary.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Assemble goods in a production line (no heavy lifting)
- Follow production guidelines and specifications
- Assist in general facility cleaning
- Work schedule is 7AM to 3PM
- Good communication and teamwork sills
- Committed, reliable, and have a strong work ethic
- Able to stand for the duration of shift
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now