Have you recently lost your job? Are you suffering from anxiety or depression? Do you have a disability or mental health condition?
At AimBig Employment we connect people seeking sustainable and meaningful work with the right employers. We strongly value diversity and inclusion through our commitment to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
We have a great opportunity for a Production Worker in Leichhardt and surrounding areas.
Some of what you’ll get up to in the role:
- Maintain consistent flow of raw materials to line workers
- Keep machines clean, tidy, and organized at all times
- Loads shipment and unload products to pallets
- Counting and moving product into site refrigeration/ delivery truck
- Clean and sanitise work area
- Assist in general facility cleaning
- Working in line with WHS guidelines
What you’ll need:
- Must have prior experience in food manufacturing
- Able to operate production machinery
- Can do physical labour and perform repetitive tasks
- Ability to follow safety standards
- Good communications skills, strong attention to details and excellent time management skills
- Can work autonomously and within the team
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.