Have you recently lost your job? Are you suffering from anxiety or depression? Do you have a disability or mental health condition?
At AimBig Employment we connect people seeking sustainable and meaningful work with the right employers. We strongly value diversity and inclusion through our commitment to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
We have a great opportunity for a Production Worker around the Hunter Region and surrounding areas.
Some of what you’ll get up to in the role:
- Feed raw materials into machinery
- Assemble goods on production lines
- Monitor the production process
- Carry out basic quality and testing checks
- Store goods and raw materials properly
- Pack goods for shipping
- Maintain equipment and work areas
- Clean and sanitise work area
- Assist in general facility cleaning
What you’ll need:
- Able to do physical labour and perform repetitive tasks
- Ability to follow safety standards
- Good communications skills, strong attention to details and excellent time management skills
- A team player who can work well independently
- Willing to do part time work and flexible with shift/ schedule
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.