We have a great opportunity for a Production Line and Pick Packer in Casino.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
As a production line worker, you will be actively working fast to manufacture products from assembly to ready-to-sell, whilst ensuring quality control and being quick & efficient.
You will be focused, not easily distracted, and motivated – this is a hands-on repetitive role that requires dedication and attention to detail.
You will also work with the whole team and be responsible for picking and packing goods for dispatch, managing stock, managing all incoming and outgoing deliveries to and from the warehouse, whilst maintaining the cleanliness of the warehouse.
This role is a high demanding position where you will work the majority of the day on your feet, filling product pouches, packing orders for shipping, and completing a lot of repetitive tasks.
- Proven experience in a fast-food chain/production line work highly regarded
- High attention to detail
- Ability to perform at a fast-pace and juggle simultaneous tasks
- Follow procedures and work safely
- Ability to stand and be active during your shift
- Availability Monday-Friday
- Happy & Positive outlook that will fit in within a team environment that aligns with the company culture
- Have your own reliable transport and driving licence.
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now