We have a great opportunity for a Prefabrication Assembler around Geelong. Training will be provided.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Reporting to the Leading Hand / Production Supervisor / Production Manager
- Follow the direction of the Leading Hand / Production Supervisor to assemble prefabricated products safely, accurately, and efficiently as per the information provided
- Follow verbal and written instructions, including all work procedures, safe operating procedures, as well as workplace policies (OHS and HR)
- Carry out job requirements accurately, safely and in a timely manner to ensure quality products can be delivered to customers as required
- Maintain a high level of productivity whilst undertaking work tasks
- Maintain work area and report any issues to the Leading Hand immediately
- Use of hand tools and machinery, perform manual / physical labour, etc.
- Desire and eagerness to learn and be trained
- Physically fit and competent to carry out duties
- Ability to follow instructions well
- Strong work ethic, reliable and punctual
- A valid Driver’s Licence and own reliable vehicle
- Able to pass Drug & Alcohol Testing
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now