We have a great opportunity for Pick Packers in Bankstown.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
This business knows what they are looking for and just wants to find the right person that fits in with their values and culture. No experience required.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- General pick packing duties
- Packing 2kg. boxes – no heavy lifting required
- General housekeeping
- Physically fit and able to stand and bend for the duration of shift
- A reliable, hardworking team player who is willing to be trained on the job
- Available to work from 7AM to 3PM
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now