We have a great opportunity for Pick Packers in North Lakes.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
You will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Handling goods, for example replenishing your assigned area to ensure it is fully stocked and available for customers and unloading goods from incoming containers
- Picking, packing, and checking of products in line with in-store and/or online customer orders within set KPIs
- Using inventory systems to ensure stock availability is as accurate as possible
- Ensuring Standard Operating Procedures rules and guidelines are followed throughout the process to ensure the safety of both customers and colleagues
- Replenishment roles operate from 4am to 9am and Picking roles operate from 8am to 7pm
- A passion for optimising supply chain and logistics operations
- A ‘Togetherness’ mindset where you’ll work closely with your team and other departments yet also be able to work independently
- An energetic approach as you will be on your feet all day
- Strong customer focus, ensuring you keep the customer in mind no matter what you do
- Ability to prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment
- A safe mindset, and being comfortable with physical work and manual handling including repetitive heavy lifting
- Availability to work up to 3 out of 4 weekends and a range of hours
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now