Have you recently lost your job? Are you suffering from anxiety or depression? Do you have a disability or mental health condition?
At AimBig Employment we connect people seeking sustainable and meaningful work with the right employers. We strongly value diversity and inclusion through our commitment to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
We have a great opportunity for a Phone Technician in Campbelltown and surrounding areas.
Some of what you’ll get up to in the role:
- Welcome customers and provide assistance with various technology needs
- Diagnose and Repair mobile phones (such as Apple, Android, Windows Phone, etc.)
- Determine parts to be replaced and provide cost estimates to the customer prior to starting any work
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Strictly adhere to company policies and procedures
hat you’ll need:
- Experience repairing mobile phones
- Excellent customer service and technical skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible with shifts/work schedule and able to do part time work
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555Apply Now