We have a great opportunity for Personal Care Attendants (PCA) /Support Workers around Melbourne.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
Support Workers / PCA urgently needed to work in multiple sites (as below):
- Essendon and Epping
- Western Suburbs (Punjabi speaking an advantage)
- Northern Suburbs (Hindu speaking an advantage)
- Aged Care qualification or in Individual Support
- Own reliable vehicle required
- Current First Aid certification
- Valid National Police Check
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.