We have a great opportunity for a Personal Care Attendant around Geelong.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Transport shifts: you would need to have a current driver’s licence, a reliable roadworthy vehicle and full comprehensive car insurance.
- Personal care: showering, grooming, dressing, toileting, hygiene.
- Housework: cleaning, laundry, meals, shopping, pet care, paying bills.
- Socialisation: escorting for special events, lunches, and morning/afternoon tea.
- Variety of shifts available which include working across the Monday to Sunday week – AM shifts starting from 7AM, right through to afternoon, evening, and overnight care. The minimum shift with one client is 1 hour right through to 24/7 care.
- You are a fantastic communicator. You know how to get your point across to be understood and you easily understand others. After having met you, people remember the way you made them feel. This is probably because of a natural warmth you demonstrate and you the fact that you are a good listener.
- You are not easily flustered and remain calm and collected in all sorts of situations.
- You enjoy being productive and getting things done. You are proactive and organised, you have a knack for helping people which makes you reliable and people trust you.
- You will also have the following:
- Lived experience in looking after loved ones living with disabilities, or in aged care
- Qualifications OR previous work experience in aged care, disability, home and community care or nursing
- A current driver’s licence, a reliable roadworthy vehicle
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now