We have a great opportunity for a Parts Administrator / Admin Support in Gunnedah.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
The Parts Administrator will provide administrative support to the parts and warehouse departments, including:
- Raising sales orders
- Ordering parts
- Invoice management
- Accurate data entry
- Other supporting administrative functions as required
- A stable work history with a commitment to reliability
- A strong developed awareness and commitment to safety in the workplace
- A developed knowledge or previous experience in a parts administrative role or equivalent
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Excel
- A high attention to detail and accuracy in data entry and record keeping
- Previous experience in earthmoving or associated industries would be advantageous, however not essential
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now