We have a great opportunity for a Painter / Painter’s Assistant in Inverell.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
This business knows what they are looking for and are not concerned with your previous experience, they just want to find the right person that fits in with their values.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Prepare the surrounding area by covering with cloth or plastic to prevent messes
- Mix, match, and apply paints and other finishes to various surfaces using different tools
- Move furniture and equipment as necessary to reach the entire surface of the project
- Clean up area and supplies, and replace fixtures when project is complete
- Experience and qualifications in a similar capacity will be highly regarded
- Aptitude in using appropriate tools (brushes, caulking guns etc.)
- Ability to climb ladders, stand for long periods of time and carry heavy equipment (including painting tools and heavy buckets of paint)
- Strong ability to follow directions
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.