We have a great opportunity for Order Pickers in Larapinta.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
We have an exciting opportunity for motivated and energetic individuals to join an established team in one of Australia’s largest retailers!
Located in Larapinta, this busy distribution centre provides flexibility with opportunity for day, afternoon and night shifts, Monday – Sunday. Friday & Saturday are the busiest days. Availability for these shifts will be highly regarded.
You don’t necessarily need experience in warehouse/pick pack but will need to come from a physically active role, as there is a lot of physical movement.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Picking & packing all orders ready for despatch – including voice picking, RF scanning & EPJ use
- Accurate record keeping of stock picked
- Allocating and retrieving goods from specific warehouse areas
- Conducting periodic stock checks
- Replenishment of pick faces
- Housekeeping duties
- General warehouse duties
- Previous picking experience in a fast-paced distribution centre is an advantage
- Experience voice picking is highly regarded
- Demonstrated ability to meet & exceed set KPI’s
- Willingness to learn & develop existing skills
- Availability to commence ASAP
- Reliable transport will be required since public transport is not available on all shifts
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now