We have a great opportunity for an Operations Coordinator/Admin in Spring Hill.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
Looking for an Admin super star with great customer service and people skills.
A varied role that includes daily admin, volunteer coordination and health and safety duties. Reporting directly to the Operations Manager.
- Demonstrated high level of communications and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Sound judgment, initiative, confidentiality, and sensitivity in the performance of work
- Ability to develop knowledge of statutory requirements relevant to the workplace
- Proficient in use of Windows, Microsoft Office 365, and other web-based applications
- Valid Open Driver’s Licence
- The following are desired, but not required:
- First aid certification
- Blue card
- Experience in the coordination of volunteers
- Experience in supervision and preparation of safe food handling
- Food safety qualification
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.