We have a great opportunity for an Office Receptionist around the Northern Suburbs.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
Wanting to employ a motivated, enthusiastic individual to assist with the following office duties:
- Answering Phone Calls
- General Admin duties as required
- Front Desk duties
- Assisting other departments when required
- Hours are from 7:00AM – 4:00PM, Monday – Friday
- Must have the ability to problem solve, multi-task and be prepared to learn as you go
- Well presented with excellent communication skills and people skills
- Good computer knowledge and data entry skills
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now