We have a great opportunity for an Office Assistant in Dubbo.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
Looking for an immediate start Office Assistant who is keen to work in a professional company with room to move up through the company to higher levels.
- Answering phones and making calls to clients and suppliers
- General admin duties including filing, some bookkeeping and assist the manager in preparation for tenders and presentations
- Some office experience preferred
- Experience in the construction industry is ideal but not necessary
- Great communication skills and computer skills
- An eager and fun personality is a must to work in a good team environment
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now