Have you recently lost your job? Are you suffering from anxiety or depression? Do you have a disability or mental health condition?
At AimBig Employment we connect people seeking sustainable and meaningful work with the right employers. We strongly value diversity and inclusion through our commitment to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
We have a great opportunity for an Office Admin Staff around Inverell and surrounding areas.
About the Role:
- Typing and data entry, filing and organising documents
- Answer and direct phone calls in a polite and professional manner
- Receive deliveries; sort and distribute incoming mail
- Take inventory of supplies and restock as needed
- Assist with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes, welcoming visitors, etc.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Previous experience working in a similar capacity is an advantage
- Knowledge in administrative and clerical procedures is a plus
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Reliable, ability to multi-task, and has a great eye for details
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555Apply Now