Have you recently lost your job? Are you suffering from anxiety or depression? Do you have a disability or mental health condition?
At AimBig Employment we connect people seeking sustainable and meaningful work with the right employers. We strongly value diversity and inclusion through our commitment to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
We have a great opportunity for NDIS Support Workers around Liverpool, Bankstown, Campbelltown and surrounding areas.
Some of what you’ll get up to in the role:
- Provide support for individuals and their families, such as helping with household tasks and personal care.
- Monitor their healthcare needs, including administering medication and temperature checks.
- Assisting with mobility, light physiotherapy exercises and providing transport to and from medical appointment.
- Support individuals to pursue a hobby and/or participate in leisure activities
- Provide social support such as shopping, going to cafes or excursions
- Offer emotional support to individuals by talking to them and listening to their problems and concerns.
- Liaise with other support/social workers, doctors, therapists and other relevant members of the healthcare profession to ensure consistency of support.
- Following health and safety guidelines.
What you’ll need:
- Should have the willingness and passion to work with people with disability
- Ability to speak and understand Arabic highly regarded
- Has own transport, valid driver’s licence and good driving record
- Keen and ready to work immediately
- Responsible, supportive and caring attitude
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Flexible with shifts and work schedule
- Previous experience working in a residential care facility or in a similar role is a plus
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555Apply Now