We have a great opportunity for NDIS Support Workers around Bendigo.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion. Applications encouraged from people with mental health conditions or disability.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- NDIS supports including cleaning and social inclusions
- As required, carry out other duties that are within the knowledge, skills, and capabilities of you as the worker
- Relevant experience will be an advantage
- Must have a valid driver’s licence and own reliable vehicle
- Physically fit and competent to carry out duties
- Responsible, supportive, and caring attitude
- A current Police Check and Working with Children Check or willing to obtain
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.