We have a great opportunity for a Mill Worker / Forklift Driver in Casino.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
The role involves the loading and distribution of palletised goods and the picking and packing of 20kg and 1000kg bags. You will need to have availability to work day and afternoon shifts throughout Monday to Saturday on rotation, including some public holidays.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a warehouse/manufacturing environment and also be:
- A competent forklift operator with a current forklift licence
- Hard working, punctual, reliable, and organised
- Good with customers and overall customer service
- Have strong attention to detail
- Willing and able to work well in a small team
- Focused on a high standard of safety and quality
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now