We have a great opportunity for a Merchandiser around Casino.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
You will be responsible to complete various merchandising tasks such as planograms, point of sale set-up, pricing, and ticketing. Flexibility is required across Monday to Friday with Monday-Friday being essential days.
- Fostering strong working relationships with personnel
- Creating and maintaining quality planograms in stores
- Pricing and ticketing compliance
- Submit accurate reporting and upload quality photos via smartphone
- Adhere to company’s standards and policies
- Ensure all safe work practices are adhered to
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Planogram experience in a grocery/retail environment
- Strong communication, organisational skills, and attention to detail
- Experience working in a similar capacity will be highly regarded
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now