We have a great opportunity for a Medical Receptionist Trainee – Cert IV Business in Mulgrave.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
Currently seeking applications for a Business Administration Traineeship for a busy medical practice located in Mulgrave. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and dynamic team, receive on the job training and kickstart your career at a specialist medical centre. With opportunity to work across various practices, no two days will be the same!
You will be required to work across various medical practices within the South-Eastern Suburbs, rotating as per business requirements, and to maximise skills and experience. It is desired that you have your own reliable motor vehicle, due to rotating shift times.
- Greeting patients on arrival
- Phone and email correspondence
- Scheduling appointments
- Cash handling, EFTPOS transaction & banking
- Faxing referrals & reports
- General administration duties
- Strong computer skills and sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to liaise with patients from various backgrounds
- Solid understanding of privacy and confidentiality
- Great attention to detail is imperative
- Able to work various rotating shift times
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now